Import: Dispatches in 5-15 Days
Warning: Last items in stock!
& both get a R100 voucher!
By buying this product you can collect up to 359 loyalty points. Your cart will total 359 points that can be converted into a voucher of R54.
The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050 uses a highly acclaimed architecture of NVIDIA Pascal, enhances your PC experience in all directions.
Adopts powerful graphics engines and advanced technology to dramatically improve performance and easily run the most applications with high requirements.
Features at a glance
- 100mm large size frost blade fan, the cyclone blade cooling design provides an excellent cooling system
- Adopts GP107-300 with NVIDIA Game Ready technology, achieves excellent performance
- 1354 - 1455MHz core frequency, high frequency takes you to experience unparalleled peak performance
- Provides resolution up to 7680 x 4320 at 60Hz
- NVIDIA 3D Vision technology delivers stereoscopic 3D images for gamers, movie lovers and photo enthusiasts
- With DP, HDMI and DVI interface
Smooth multi-media experience
With turbo cooling fan, compared to the traditional cooling fan, it provides a greater air volume. Efficient speed cooling technology makes super mute environment, automatic frequency conversion, intelligent temperature control, ultra-low power and saves energy, greatly enhances efficiency
Supports resolution up to 7680 x 4320, provides a more vivid image. Adopts more advanced GPU architecture - NVIDIA Pascal, lets your PC immediately become the advanced equipment. Supports DirectX12 functions, improves multithreading for better hardware utilization
New game technology
Through NVIDIA Ansel interception and share professional game photos, NVIDIA GameWorks and GPU Boost3.0 innovation technology will bring you immersive gaming experience
- Core number: GP107-300
- Interface type: DP + DVI + HDMI
- Capacity: 2GB
- Manufacturing processes: 14nm
- Video memory type: GDDR5
- Engine clock: 7008MHz
- Width: 128bit
- CUDA cores: 640
- Memory speed: 0.28ns
- Supported technology: Multi-projection, Ansel, G-Sync, GPU Boost3.0, NVIDIA GameWorks, GameStream-Ready
- Power consumption (Max.): 75W
- Rated power: 300W
1. Turn off your computer and unplug power supply before installing the graphics card
2. Do not touch the metal wires when handling the graphics card. It is recommended to wear anti-static wrist strap or gloves
3. Keep the graphics card in anti-static bag before installation
4. Do not apply power to your system if the graphics card is damaged
Chipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Item Condition: New
0.816 Package weight: 0.868 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 19.00 x 6.90 x 4.20 cm / 7.48 x 2.72 x 1.65 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 32.30 x 24.00 x 7.50 cm / 12.72 x 9.45 x 2.95 inches
Package Contents: 1 x ASL GTX1050 Graphics Card, 1 x English User Manual
Delivery time is the processing time plus the transit time of your chosen delivery method, the availability of the product is displayed on the product page. A product can either be in-stock locally, overseas stock at an international warehouse or out of stock/restocking.
Overseas stock is first imported by us directly, once we've received the stock, it will be dispatched and a local tracking number will be provided.
|Local Stock||1-2 Working Days|
|Overseas Stock||7-15 Working Days|
|Out of Stock/Restocking||Contact for details|
|Digital Product||On Payment Confirmation|
|Carrier||Transit Time||Free Shipping|
|Courier||1-3 Working Days||R1000+|
|SAPO Parcel||3-8 Working Days||R1000+|
|Speed Services||2-3 Working Days||R1000+|
We aim to make the return or exchange process as pain free as possible, we accept returns/exchanges for up to 30 days. A product can be returned without reason if we are informed within 7 days of delivery (No questions asked). Item's must be returned in brand new condition along with the undamaged box and all accessories. We do accept returns & exchanges for up to 30 days subject to a restocking fee in some instances as per our return and exchange policy found here.
**Digital products are not eligible for return or refund
In the unlikely case you must return your items to Doodah, please follow these steps.
Log On to Your Account, in your accounts page click on Order History And Details.
Find the Order with the product you wish to return, click the Plus sign and then Details.
Scroll down the page to the Product/s in this order and check the item/s you wish to return.
In the Merchandise Return section click on Make an RMA Slip.
In the next page select the number of parts you wish to return and give an explanation for the return and click Make an RMA slip.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.
No customer reviews for the moment.