Anet A8 DIY 3D Printer Kit 1.75mm / 0.4mm Support ABS / PLA / HIPS
Preorder: Orders Will Be Processed from 20th April 2020
Warning: Last items in stock!
& both get a R100 voucher!
By buying this product you can collect up to 449 loyalty points. Your cart will total 449 points that can be converted into a voucher of R67.
- An extremely accurate 3D printer that features a 220x220x230 printing volume
- Prusa i3 DIY kit comes with all the parts necessary to easily assemble your own 3D printer
- Supporting both STL and G-Code 3D formats this 3D printer lets you enjoy thousands of freely available online designs
- A great and affordable 3D printer that allows you to enter the creative and unlimited world of 3D printing
Anet A8 3D Printer Prusa i3 DIY Kit
Meet the Anet A8 3D Printer Prusa i3 DIY kit a desktop 3D printer that allows you to print anything your mind can imagine.
As this compact 3D printer comes in the form of a DIY kit, it is the perfect tool to enter the world of 3D printing in a fun and affordable manner.
Featuring a durable design and coming with laser cut aluminum alloy parts; this 3D printer is easy to assemble by following the manual without the need of any prior technological knowledge.
With its 220x220x230mm printing volume, this DIY 3D printer allows you to print decent sized objects in up to no time.
With an extreme printing precision of 0.04mm, you can be assured that the Prusa i3 DIY kit delivers great result allowing you to create any object you can imagine in stunning detail and with great precision.
Coming with a smooth aluminum alloy printing surface, the performance of this affordable 3D printer is further increased as it guarantees the delivery of a smooth and high-quality 3D printed end product.
Supporting both STL and G-code data formats, the Anet A8 3D Printer allows you to use one of the thousands of freely available 3D printing designs and models that have been previously created by 3D printing enthusiasts.
Perfect for true printing artists and beginners alike, the Prusa i3 DIY kit is sure to deliver a stunning experience to anybody out there.
Thanks to its adjustable temperature control, the Anet A8 allows you to use an abundance of printing filaments.
Allowing you to work with PLA, ABS, Nylon, Flexible PLA, PVA, and Wood-Polymer, this DIY 3D printing kit is guaranteed to support the right printing material for whatever project you're currently working on.
With a printing speed of 120mm per second, this 3D printer is able to produce high-quality 3D prints in the blink of an eye.
Simply slide in your SD card or USB pen and you'll be able to effortlessly print all your designs in up to no time truly taking your artistic capabilities to the next level.
Being compatible with all the latest Windows systems, Linux, and Mac the Anet A8 3D Printer Prusa i3 DIY kit supports all the major operating systems, making it a great tool for anybody out there.
Perfect for artists, tech-geeks, hobbyists, or designers this remarkable and cheap DIY 3D printer kit offers you the perfect way to get familiar with the world of 3D printing.
Additionally, it is a great tool that can be used in high-school classrooms and at university lectures for educational purposes bringing some excitement and countless hours of fun into the classroom.
- The Anet A8 3D Printer Prusa i3 DIY kit comes with a 12 months warranty
- Frame Material: Aluminum Composite Materials + Lead Screw
- SD Card Slot
- LCD Monitor Screen
- 8-mm-thick Laser Cut Acrylic Frame
- Filament Materials: PLA, ABS, Wood-Polymer, Nylon, flexible PLA and PVA
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- XY Axis Positioning Accuracy: 0.012mm
- Z-Axis Positioning Accuracy: 0.004mm
- Extruder Quantity: 1
- Print Color Single Color
- Extruder Diameter: 0.4mm
- Print Precision: 0.1 to 0.4MM
- Layer Resolution: 0.1MM
- Printing Speed: 40-120mm/s
- Maximum Print Size: 220mm x 220mm x 230mm
- Nozzle Temperature Recommended: 210 degrees Celsius, Maximum 250 degrees Celsius
- Ambient Temperature Recommended: around 25 degrees Celsius
- Heating Plate Temperature: 50 to 110 degrees Celsius (Adjustable)
- Heating Plate Material: Aluminum
- Data Format: STL, G-Code
- Data Input: SD Card or USB Transfer Line
- Compatible Computer OS: XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10, Linux, MAC
- 3D Printing Software Repetier-Host
- Power Supply: DC 12V/20A
- USB Line In
- SD Card Slot Up To 16GB
- Power Port
- Main Product Dimensions: 510mm x 400mm x 415mm
- Main Product Weight: about 8500g
- Main support plate
- 2 x Side support plate
- Front plate
- 2 x filament support plate
- Filament support plate connecting plate
- Mainboard baffle
- 1.5M Power line
- 2 x Guide rod 418 mm
- 2 x Guide rod 380 mm
- 2 x Guide rod 34mm
- Screw bag 1
- Screw bag 2
- Screw bag 3
- Screw bag 4
- Screw bag 5
- Screw bag 6
- Screw bag 7
- Screw bag 8
- 16GB card reader
- Screw bag include below screws
- 2 x Locating piece
- 4 x Small sower Supply
- 1 x Big power Supply
- 4.5M Winding pipe
- 10 x Belting
- 3 x R clip
- Left Z-axis nut support
- Right Z-axis nut support
- X-axis motor
- Y-axis motor
- 2 x Z-axis motor
- 1.6M Belt
- 1.5M USB wire
- 2004 LCD Screen
- Hotbed fixed aluminum plate
- 220mm x 220mm x 3mm Hotbed
- Plastic nippers
- 5x160mm Screwdriver
- Wire 70cm
- Limit switch A 20CM
- Limit switch B 70CM
- Limit switch C 90CM
- Hex wrench M1.5
- Hex wrench M2
- Hex wrench M2.5
- Hex wrench M3
- 3x130mm Screwdriver
- Open spanner
- 5015 Air blower
- The power line of hotbed
- Five parts below in this bag
- 2 x Y-axis belt fixation clamp
- 8 x Guide rod back up plate
- Y-axis Limit switch fixed plate
- Y-axis motor support
- X-axis Limit switch fixed plate
- 4 x Z-axis motor support Plate
- Screen baffle plate
- 5015 Air blower fixed plate
- 2 x Z axis motor fixed plate
- 2 x Support plate lock plate
- Y-axis motor fixed plate
- Y-axis belt bearing support
- Wind mouth
Delivery time is the processing time plus the transit time of your chosen delivery method, the availability of the product is displayed on the product page. A product can either be in-stock locally, overseas stock at an international warehouse or out of stock/restocking.
Overseas stock is first imported by us directly, once we've received the stock, it will be dispatched and a local tracking number will be provided.
|Local Stock||1-2 Working Days|
|Overseas Stock||7-15 Working Days|
|Out of Stock/Restocking||Contact for details|
|Digital Product||On Payment Confirmation|
|Carrier||Transit Time||Free Shipping|
|Courier||1-3 Working Days||R1000+|
|SAPO Parcel||3-8 Working Days||R1000+|
|Cash On Delivery (JHB Only)||1-3 Working Days||Not Available|
We aim to make the return or exchange process as pain free as possible, we accept returns/exchanges for up to 30 days. A product can be returned without reason if we are informed within 7 days of delivery (No questions asked). Item's must be returned in brand new condition along with the undamaged box and all accessories. We do accept returns & exchanges for up to 30 days subject to a restocking fee in some instances as per our return and exchange policy found here.
**Digital products are not eligible for return or refund
In the unlikely case you must return your items to Doodah, please follow these steps.
Log On to Your Account, in your accounts page click on Order History And Details.
Find the Order with the product you wish to return, click the Plus sign and then Details.
Scroll down the page to the Product/s in this order and check the item/s you wish to return.
In the Merchandise Return section click on Make an RMA Slip.
In the next page select the number of parts you wish to return and give an explanation for the return and click Make an RMA slip.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.
No customer reviews for the moment.