- Full-HD trail camera shoots detailed 1080p video and 16MP pictures
- 20m night vision lets you analyze animal routines at both day and night
- Waterproof design and 12-month battery life allows you to use your gizmo throughout the year
- Time stamp informs you about the exact time and date that game was spotted
1080p Trail Camera
Get ahead of the game during the upcoming hunting season with this 1080p trail camera. This hunting gadget comes equipped with an 8MP CMOS sensor and 110-degree lens. Thanks to this, it is capable of shooting crisp 16MP pictures and Full-HD video. This allows you to track the behavior of the animals in your area and analyze their daily activities and routines. From now on, you'll always know where your game will be headed during the day - ensuring that you'll never return empty handed from an upcoming hunting trip again. With its IP56 waterproof design and 12 months battery life, this trail camera can be used throughout the year without needing any maintenance.
An ultra-fast PIR sensor is in place that snaps a picture or starts' recording within 0.2 seconds after movement has been detected. You'll be able to manually adjust the sensitivity to make sure it only records the animals that you're hunting for. Your FHD trail camera furthermore comes with 46 IR LEDs. This provides you with 20m night vision so that you can analyze the behavior of your animals at both day and night. With a 32GB SD card slot in place, there is plenty of space for you to store all your recordings.
Your trail camera itself features a simple 8 button design and comes with a 2.31-inch LED screen. On its display, you'll be able to instantly watch back previously recordings and snapped pictures. Both photo's and video can be equipped with a time stamp so that you're always aware of the exact time and date when the animal got spotted. It furthermore comes with a built-in microphone that records sounds along with the video. For extra security, you'll be able to lock your hunting camera by a 4-digit password. This makes sure that nobody but you will be able to access the recordings.
This 1080p trail camera comes with a 12 months warranty, brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale hunting gadgets.Manufacturer Specifications
- Image Sensor: 8MP Digital Camera
- Supported Formats: JPG, AVI
- Still Image Size: 16MP: 4608Ã3456(interpolation); 12MP: 4000Ã3000(interpolation); 8M: 3264Ã2448; 5M: 2592Ã1944; 3M: 2048x1536
- Video Resolution: 1920X1080 at 25fps/ 1280X720 at 30fps / 720x480 at 30fps / 640x480 at 30fps/ 320x240 at 30fps
- IP56 Waterproof, Dust Proof
- Operation Keypad: 8 Keys
- Motion triggered and adjustable PIR sensitivity
- Triggering Distance: 65ft/20m (Below 77 Degree Fahrenheit / 25 Degree Celsius at the Normal Level)
- Triggering Time: 0.6 Second (When using the 4G SD card)
- Shooting Numbers: 1 to 3; 1 to 60 Sec (Programmable)
- Take picture first after take the video
- Timestamp: On/Off (Include serial No., temperature and moon phase)
- Time On/Off, Time Lapse (Programmable)
- Device serial No. 4 digits
- Target recording time: 1 Second to 24 Hours
- Periodic Shot Time Lapse: 3 Second to 24 Hours
- Video length: 3 seconds - 10Minutes (programmable)
- Password: 4-Digit Numbers
- PIR sensitivity: high, normal, low
- PIR Sensing Angle: Master PIR (60 degrees) Side PIR (120 degree)
- PIR Sensing Distance: 20M
- Built-in Mic and Speaker
- Auto-distinguish Images: Color images: In Daytime, Black and white images: In Night
- Auto Screen Saver: In 2 minutes
- TV-out, PC interface Mini USB 2.0
- Power Supply: 4x AA, Expandable to 8x AA, external 6V power supply, at least 2A
- Standby Time: About 12 months
- Working temperature: -7 to Degrees Celsius
- Storage temperature: -20 to Degrees Celsius
- Image Sensor: CMOS 8 Megapixel
- Lens: f=3.3, F/NO=2.0, FOV=110, Auto IR filter (Detection angle of 60 Degrees)
- Viewing Angle: 110 Degree
- Display Size: 2.31 Inch LCD
- Screen resolution: 960x240
- Non-Touch Display
- Night Vision: 46 IR LED lights
- IR Distance: 20 Meters
- Effectiveness Daytime: 1m to infinitive, Nighttime: 3 to 20 meters
- Micro SD card: up to 32GB
- English, German, Finnish, Swedish, Danish, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese
- Main Product Dimensions: 135x 85x 70mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 350g
Enjoy the following benefits:
- 3x Screws
- AV Cable
- Mounting Base
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Returns & Exchanges
- 6 month warranty
- Quality, tested products.
- Member discounts
- Friendly customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Shipping & Processing
Delivery time is the processing time plus the transit time of your chosen delivery method, the availability of the product is displayed on the product page. A product can either be in-stock locally, overseas stock at an international warehouse or out of stock/restocking.
Overseas stock is first imported by us directly, once we've received the stock, it will be dispatched and a local tracking number will be provided.
|Local Stock||1-2 Working Days|
|Overseas Stock||7-15 Working Days|
|Out of Stock/Restocking||Contact for details|
|Digital Product||On Payment Confirmation|
|Carrier||Transit Time||Free Shipping|
|Courier||1-3 Working Days||R1000+|
|SAPO Parcel||3-8 Working Days||R1000+|
|Cash On Delivery (JHB Only)||1-3 Working Days||Not Available|
Returns & Exchanges
We aim to make the return or exchange process as pain free as possible, we accept returns/exchanges for up to 30 days. A product can be returned without reason if we are informed within 7 days of delivery (No questions asked). Item's must be returned in brand new condition along with the undamaged box and all accessories. We do accept returns & exchanges for up to 30 days subject to a restocking fee in some instances as per our return and exchange policy found here.
**Digital products are not eligible for return or refund
How to Request a Return
In the unlikely case you must return your items to Doodah, please follow these steps.
Log On to Your Account, in your accounts page click on Order History And Details.
Find the Order with the product you wish to return, click the Plus sign and then Details.
Scroll down the page to the Product/s in this order and check the item/s you wish to return.
In the Merchandise Return section click on Make an RMA Slip.
In the next page select the number of parts you wish to return and give an explanation for the return and click Make an RMA slip.
- We will respond to the return request accordingly and you will be notified once the request has been updated. (1-2 days)
Ask a question
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.