Outlife HC - 700G 3G SMS GSM Wildlife Trail Hunting Camera
- 3G network: camera photos can be sent to your phone or sent to the mailbox. Supports 3G / 2G SIM card to get real-time photos, IMEI available. Frequency bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz, UMTS / HSPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100. Supports maximum 32GB TF card.
- SMS remote control: sending SMS code directly to the camera can control the camera to start working, stop working, capture or get picture information. It will be in the power-saving state when not detecting the animals.
- Clear image and video: 120 degree detection angle, 16 million pixel CMOS chip, the video is 30 frames / seconds video length 10 - 90 seconds optional. The picture shows the date, time, temperature and longitude and latitude on each picture simultaneously. With the specified timer, the camera can be programmed to work only during preset time period every day. Colorful pictures during daylight, black and white photos at night.
- Nighttime shooting without flash: no flash design, shooting at night using an infrared LED, without the flash, not easy to be found by shooting targets, not easy to lose.
- Fast response: finding the target to shoot, the time interval is less than 0.5 second. Making each detected movement is documented in real time. 48pcs IR LEDs for flash range which is 65 feet / 20m. You are guaranteed to never miss any of the action.
- Long standby time: with 6pcs AA alkaline batteries (not included), the longest standby time is up to 6 months.
- Three system setting modes: camera (it only takes photos at a time), video (it only takes videos at a time), camera and video (it takes photos firstly, then takes videos). Built-in 2.0 TFT color screen to review photos and videos on camera, a great tool for hunting animals.
- Adjustable PIR sensitivity: high, mid, low, with MMS / SMTP function, camera can transmit photos to 1 - 3 preset mobile phones or 1 - 3 emails per trigger.
- Opening attention: in order to wake up the camera, please put the opening button on the TEST mode at first, wait for 1 to 5 seconds, then move the button to the ON mode. At that time, the camera is in the state of working
- TF card insertion: before operating this machine, please keep it be in power, then insert TF card. Finally, it will perform well
1. 6pcs AA Alkaline Batteries
With 6pcs AA alkaline batteries (not included), the longest standby time is up to 6 months, please note that the voltage of rechargeable AA batteries (1.2V) is insufficient to power this device.
2. Solar Panel
Be able to be powered by the 6 - 9V lithium battery solar panel (not included).
3. Power Adapter
This camera can also be powered by an external 9V DC adapter.
Image sensor: 16 mega pixels color CMOS
Multiple photo on one detection: 1 / 3 / 6 / 9
Delay: 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes
ISO: auto / 100 / 200 / 400
Resolution: 1080P / 720P / VGA
Video length: 10 / 30 / 60 / 90s
Selectable image resolution: 8 / 12 / 16MP
Memory: TF card up to 32GB
TFT display screen: 2 inches
LED: black invisible 940nm
PIR detection: high / mid / low
Number of IR LED: 48pcs LEDs
Trigger induction time: 0.5s
HD video: 1080P
Detection angle: 120 degree
PIR sensor sight angle: 120 degree
Max night vision lighting distance: 20m
Operation temperature: -20 - 60 Deg.C
File format: JPEG / AVI
Date time imprint: yes
GPS location: longitude and latitude stamped
Password security: 4 digital PIN code
Standby current: 0.2mA
Standby time: 6 months
Power supply: 6 x AA batteries (not included)
MMS to phone: 1 - 3 phone numbers
MMS to e-mail: 1 - 3 email addresses
GPS location: longitude and latitude stamped
Frequency bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz, UMTS / HSPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
Security authentication: FCC, CE, RoHS
High Definition Support: 1080P (Full-HD)
Memory Card Type: MicroSD / TF
Optical Zoom Supported: No
Pixels: 16 million
0.410 Package weight: 0.462 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 17.20 x 8.00 x 4.40 cm / 6.77 x 3.15 x 1.73 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 21.00 x 11.50 x 9.00 cm / 8.27 x 4.53 x 3.54 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Digital Camera, 1 x Remote Controller, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Bandage, 1 x CD Disk, 1 x Antenna
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
Shipping & Processing
Delivery time is the processing time plus the transit time of your chosen delivery method, the availability of the product is displayed on the product page. A product can either be in-stock locally, overseas stock at an international warehouse or out of stock/restocking.
Overseas stock is first imported by us directly, once we've received the stock, it will be dispatched and a local tracking number will be provided.
|Local Stock||1-2 Working Days|
|Overseas Stock||7-15 Working Days|
|Out of Stock/Restocking||Contact for details|
|Digital Product||On Payment Confirmation|
|Carrier||Transit Time||Free Shipping|
|Courier||1-3 Working Days||R1000+|
|SAPO Parcel||3-8 Working Days||R1000+|
|Cash On Delivery (JHB Only)||1-3 Working Days||Not Available|
Returns & Exchanges
We aim to make the return or exchange process as pain free as possible, we accept returns/exchanges for up to 30 days. A product can be returned without reason if we are informed within 7 days of delivery (No questions asked). Item's must be returned in brand new condition along with the undamaged box and all accessories. We do accept returns & exchanges for up to 30 days subject to a restocking fee in some instances as per our return and exchange policy found here.
**Digital products are not eligible for return or refund
How to Request a Return
In the unlikely case you must return your items to Doodah, please follow these steps.
Log On to Your Account, in your accounts page click on Order History And Details.
Find the Order with the product you wish to return, click the Plus sign and then Details.
Scroll down the page to the Product/s in this order and check the item/s you wish to return.
In the Merchandise Return section click on Make an RMA Slip.
In the next page select the number of parts you wish to return and give an explanation for the return and click Make an RMA slip.
- We will respond to the return request accordingly and you will be notified once the request has been updated. (1-2 days)
Ask a question
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.