Outlife HC - 800A Infrared Digital Trail Hunting Camera
- Multiple functions: it is not only a wildlife hunting camera but also used for home, office and public security. Plus, time, date, temperature, and moon phase can be displayed on the images.
- Full HD: 12MP full HD image and 1080P HD video allow you to capture every brilliant and amazing detail of wildlife
- Short trigger speed: the ultra-fast triggering speed is only 0.7 seconds, which ensures that every detected motion will be captured and recorded quickly and accurately
- Night vision: the infrared LEDs in the front of the camera provide the light required for taking photos, allowing night record at a distance up to 65 feet without overexposing the object
- Waterproof design: with IP65 waterproof grade, making it durable and sturdy. Besides, it performs quite well both indoor and outdoor, even in the heavy rainy environment
- Easy installation: with the wall mount and mounting belt, it is easy to install this compact trail camera without any professional tool
- Opening attention: in order to wake up the camera, please put the opening button on the TEST mode at first, wait for 1 to 5 seconds, then move the button to the ON mode. At that time, the camera is in the state of working
- TF card insertion: before operating this machine, please keep it be in power, then insert TF card. Finally, it will perform well
- Image sensor: 8 megapixels color CMOS
- Screen: 2.0 inches
- Photo resolution: 12MP/8MP/5MP
- Video resolution: 1080P: 1920 x 1080 (15fps), 720P: 1280 x 720 (30fps), VGA: 640 x 480 (30fps)
- Lens: F (3.1), FOV (90 degree)
- PIR sensor sight angle: 120 degree
- Storage formats: photo: JPEG, video: AVI
- Triggering distance: up to 65feet/20 meters
- Triggering time: about 0.5 seconds
- Triggering interval: 1/5/10/30sec/min (default 1 sec)
- Number of IR LED: 42pcs infrared LEDs
- Waterproof grade: IP65
- Available operation temperature: -20 Deg.C to 70 Deg. C
- Memory: TF card to 32GB
- Power supply: 8 x AA battery (LR6) (not included)
- Standby current: 0.2mA (not included)
- Standby time: about 6 months
- Language support: En/FR/DE/ES/RU/DK/NL/PL/PT/SE/IT/FI
Optical Zoom Supported: No
0.510 Package weight: 0.568 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 13.00 x 6.00 x 8.50 cm / 5.12 x 2.36 x 3.35 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 16.50 x 12.50 x 11.00 cm / 6.5 x 4.92 x 4.33 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Hunting Camera, 1 x Mounting Belt, 1 x Wall Mount, 1 x USB Cable
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
Shipping & Processing
Delivery time is the processing time plus the transit time of your chosen delivery method, the availability of the product is displayed on the product page. A product can either be in-stock locally, overseas stock at an international warehouse or out of stock/restocking.
Overseas stock is first imported by us directly, once we've received the stock, it will be dispatched and a local tracking number will be provided.
|Local Stock||1-2 Working Days|
|Overseas Stock||7-15 Working Days|
|Out of Stock/Restocking||Contact for details|
|Digital Product||On Payment Confirmation|
|Carrier||Transit Time||Free Shipping|
|Courier||1-3 Working Days||R1000+|
|SAPO Parcel||3-8 Working Days||R1000+|
|Cash On Delivery (JHB Only)||1-3 Working Days||Not Available|
Returns & Exchanges
We aim to make the return or exchange process as pain free as possible, we accept returns/exchanges for up to 30 days. A product can be returned without reason if we are informed within 7 days of delivery (No questions asked). Item's must be returned in brand new condition along with the undamaged box and all accessories. We do accept returns & exchanges for up to 30 days subject to a restocking fee in some instances as per our return and exchange policy found here.
**Digital products are not eligible for return or refund
How to Request a Return
In the unlikely case you must return your items to Doodah, please follow these steps.
Log On to Your Account, in your accounts page click on Order History And Details.
Find the Order with the product you wish to return, click the Plus sign and then Details.
Scroll down the page to the Product/s in this order and check the item/s you wish to return.
In the Merchandise Return section click on Make an RMA Slip.
In the next page select the number of parts you wish to return and give an explanation for the return and click Make an RMA slip.
- We will respond to the return request accordingly and you will be notified once the request has been updated. (1-2 days)
Ask a question
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.