HC - 300A 12MP Wildlife Scouting Digital Infrared Trail Hunting Camera
- High image quality (12 million pixels CMOS chip)
- Fast response (from finding the target to the shooting, time interval is less than 1 second)
- Long standby time (standby current is less than 0.1mA, the use of 5 dry batteries can be standby for 4 weeks in normal temperature)
- Take a video is allowed
- Ultra small size design (camouflage and leaves paint, concealment)
- Record by SD card (very convenient and cheap, maximum support 32G SD card)
- Special occasions automatically take evidence
- No flash design, the use of night shooting with infrared LED lighting, shooting does not flash, not easy to exposure and lose
- Opening attention: in order to wake up the camera, please put the opening button on the TEST mode at first, wait for 1 to 5 seconds, then move the button to the ON mode. At that time, the camera is in the state of working
- TF card insertion: before operating this machine, please keep it be in power, then insert TF card. Finally, it will perform well
1. For hunting, take pictures and videos of wild animals automatically
2. Home surveillance
3. Office surveillance
4. Small and medium sized supermarket surveillance
5. Other special occasions automatic shooting evidence
Image sensor: 12Mega pixels color CMOS
Memory: SD Card from 8GB to 32GB
Lens: F = 3.0, FOV = 60 degree
IR flash: 65 feet / 20 meter
Control display: 2 inch TFT
Picture resolution: 12MP = 4000 x 3000, 8MP = 3200 x 2400, 5MP = 2592 x 1944
Video resolution: 1080P / 720P / VGA
PIR sensor: multi zone
Trigger speed: 1.1 second
Operation temperature: -30 - 70 Deg.C / -22 - 158 Deg.F
Delay: 0s - 60min.
Power supply: 8 x AA battery (not included) 9V, connect in series
Stand-by current: less than 0.25mA
Operation mode: 24h, day, night
Support language: English / Spanish / Russian / Italian / French / German / Danish / Dutch / Polish / Portuguese / Swedish / Finnish
Waterproof standard: IP54
0.427 Package weight: 0.480 kg
Product Dimension: 14.50 x 8.00 x 5.00 cm / 5.71 x 3.15 x 1.97 inches
Package Dimension: 17.00 x 12.00 x 9.50 cm / 6.69 x 4.72 x 3.74 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Camera, 1 x Wireless Remote Control, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Strap, 1 x User Manual
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
Shipping & Processing
Delivery time is the processing time plus the transit time of your chosen delivery method, the availability of the product is displayed on the product page. A product can either be in-stock locally, overseas stock at an international warehouse or out of stock/restocking.
Overseas stock is first imported by us directly, once we've received the stock, it will be dispatched and a local tracking number will be provided.
|Local Stock||1-2 Working Days|
|Overseas Stock||7-15 Working Days|
|Out of Stock/Restocking||Contact for details|
|Digital Product||On Payment Confirmation|
|Carrier||Transit Time||Free Shipping|
|Courier||1-3 Working Days||R1000+|
|SAPO Parcel||3-8 Working Days||R1000+|
|Cash On Delivery (JHB Only)||1-3 Working Days||Not Available|
Returns & Exchanges
We aim to make the return or exchange process as pain free as possible, we accept returns/exchanges for up to 30 days. A product can be returned without reason if we are informed within 7 days of delivery (No questions asked). Item's must be returned in brand new condition along with the undamaged box and all accessories. We do accept returns & exchanges for up to 30 days subject to a restocking fee in some instances as per our return and exchange policy found here.
**Digital products are not eligible for return or refund
How to Request a Return
In the unlikely case you must return your items to Doodah, please follow these steps.
Log On to Your Account, in your accounts page click on Order History And Details.
Find the Order with the product you wish to return, click the Plus sign and then Details.
Scroll down the page to the Product/s in this order and check the item/s you wish to return.
In the Merchandise Return section click on Make an RMA Slip.
In the next page select the number of parts you wish to return and give an explanation for the return and click Make an RMA slip.
- We will respond to the return request accordingly and you will be notified once the request has been updated. (1-2 days)
Ask a question
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.