Outlife HC - 800M 16MP Digital 2G Hunting Night Vision Camera with GSM / GPRS
- 1080P HD sensor camera, support 16MP/12MP/8MP selectable image resolution.
- Infrared camera survey for wild animals.
- 1/5/10/30 sec/min interval between movements optional. The camera can be programmed to operate in either PIR mode or time-lapse mode.
- Real temperature, time and date will be stamped in the picture, so that you know when the picture or video was taken.
- IP65 waterproof sealed appearance, effectively preventing rainwater, dust and insects from entering.
- Great tool for hunting, traveling, camping, tracking domestic/wild animals. Easy to use and assemble.
- Can be triggered by any movement of human (or animals) in a particular region monitored by motion detectors.
- The infrared remote is an input device of the camera and especially for custom settings. Its maximum distance reaches 20 meters.
- Image sensor: 8 megapixels color CMOS
- Memory: 32GB SD Card (not included)
- LED: black 940nm
- PIR sensor sight angle: 120 degree
- Night vision distance: 20 meters
- Trigger speed: 0.3 sec
- Triggering interval: 1/5/10/30 sec/min
- Selectable image resolution: 1080P/720P/VGA
- Frequency bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Standby current: 0.1mA
- Standby time: 6 months
- Waterproof: IP65
- Power supply: 8 x AA battery (not included)
Optical Zoom Supported: No
0.506 Package weight: 0.564 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 16.50 x 12.00 x 10.80 cm / 6.5 x 4.72 x 4.25 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Digital Camera, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Belt, 1 x CD, 1 x English Manual, 1 x Tweezer
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
Shipping & Processing
Delivery time is the processing time plus the transit time of your chosen delivery method, the availability of the product is displayed on the product page. A product can either be in-stock locally, overseas stock at an international warehouse or out of stock/restocking.
Overseas stock is first imported by us directly, once we've received the stock, it will be dispatched and a local tracking number will be provided.
|Local Stock||1-2 Working Days|
|Overseas Stock||7-15 Working Days|
|Out of Stock/Restocking||Contact for details|
|Digital Product||On Payment Confirmation|
|Carrier||Transit Time||Free Shipping|
|Courier||1-3 Working Days||R1000+|
|SAPO Parcel||3-8 Working Days||R1000+|
|Cash On Delivery (JHB Only)||1-3 Working Days||Not Available|
Returns & Exchanges
We aim to make the return or exchange process as pain free as possible, we accept returns/exchanges for up to 30 days. A product can be returned without reason if we are informed within 7 days of delivery (No questions asked). Item's must be returned in brand new condition along with the undamaged box and all accessories. We do accept returns & exchanges for up to 30 days subject to a restocking fee in some instances as per our return and exchange policy found here.
**Digital products are not eligible for return or refund
How to Request a Return
In the unlikely case you must return your items to Doodah, please follow these steps.
Log On to Your Account, in your accounts page click on Order History And Details.
Find the Order with the product you wish to return, click the Plus sign and then Details.
Scroll down the page to the Product/s in this order and check the item/s you wish to return.
In the Merchandise Return section click on Make an RMA Slip.
In the next page select the number of parts you wish to return and give an explanation for the return and click Make an RMA slip.
- We will respond to the return request accordingly and you will be notified once the request has been updated. (1-2 days)
Ask a question
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.